It can appear in liquid, powdered or tablet form and lacks smell and flavor, which turns it into a powerful weapon inside the discotheques. There have been numerous cases where GHB is added into the drinks served in discotheques and makes women defenseless, but also causes numerous other terrible symptoms.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF HAVING CONSUMED EASY VIOLA?
- Drowsiness, fatigue and weakness
- Sickness Morning sickness and vomiting
- Loss of coordination and balance
- Difficulties breathing
- Decrease of the blood pressure
- Absence in judgment and will
- Hallucinations and ravings
- Convulsions Comatose state