The whole world has the same problem-low quality of the food, but it is up to us to choose what we will eat, specially if we have some health problems. In this case we are writing about problems with blood pressure and problems with the heart. It is highly recommended to avoid the following foods if you have any health problems.
- Fast food French fries: when you are consuming French fries, you are putting your health on a risk.
- Red meat: this ingredient will increase the risk of making health problems and impair the veins function.
- Processed meat: Many health problems for the heart arrive from meat products such as bologna, wieners, bacon, frankfurter and other pre-prepared meats. To avoid hypertension and keep your heart health on point, steer clear from processed meats and try consuming low-salt meat such as chicken, turkey bosom or incline hamburger.
- Pizza: no matter it is the best meal ever and everyone are in a mood to eat pizza, it is very unhealthy and you need to take care of you
- Canned Chicken Noodle Soup: Chickens are very bad, especially in the soups. No matter that is the easiest and the fastest meal, it is not healthy and it is not good.
- Canned biscuits are quite changed before becoming what we see in the stores. This means that they are full of processed substances and seasoned excessively.Check up the names of the ingredients on the label when buying biscuits and make sure they do not contain any hydrogenated oils. Also, keep in mind the sodium content.
- Ramen noodles: this is shockingly but one bundle of ramen noodles has 14 g fat and 1580 mg sodium.
- Pickles: we know that they are very low in calories, but they are high in sodium. This is something which we may say it is made of sodium.
- Sugar: sugar is not used at all, especially the ne which is processed.
- Doughnuts: these are very delicious, but they are full with calories which will make a damage on our organism
- Margarine: it is used in everyday cooking, but it is so bad and unhealthy which everyone can see it.
Additionally we highly recommend you to start eating natural products like, beans, peas, veggies, rice etc…It is also good idea to eat sweet potatoes, spinach, Lima, beans, bananas and tomatoes.
Keep in mind that spices like oregano, sage thyme are always more than welcome 🙂