Beetroot juice being a rich source of iron, vitamins and minerals can give you healthy and glowing skin. Drinking a glass of beetroot juice regularly helps cleanse the body of toxins. It purifies blood, and lead to a healthy glowing skin.
How To Prepare :
You Will Need:
- Beetroot Juice (5-6 tsp)
- Warm water
- Cotton balls
- Washcloth or Napkin
- Cotton towel
- Splash warm water all over the face and allow it to dry. This helps remove grime and dust that would interfere with the beetroot juice.
- Grate some beetroot juice in a bowl and soak a cotton ball in the juice.
- Proceed to dab the cotton ball onto your face. Be careful to avoid the eyes and the mouth, unless you don’t mind pink teeth. Be careful to use enough to wet the skin, but don’t let it slide down your face.
- Allow the juice to settle for a couple of minutes before reapplying a fresh layer with a new cotton ball. The second layer ensures that your face is covered with beetroot juice.
- Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes. Don’t touch your face as you may remove the juice and even stain your hands. Remember to remove it after 20 minutes as it may leave stains.
- Immerse a washcloth or a napkin in warm water. Proceed to wipe the beetroot juice in circular motions.
- Pat your face dry with a towel.
- You will notice an instantaneous pinkish glow. Use this face pack twice in a month to get beautiful skin.