Tangerine is a citrus fruit that is really tasty and rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that help to combat infections such as flu common cold and coughs by boosting your immune system
The antioxidants in tangerines help in preventing premature ageing and also tangerines have excellent anti-inflammatory properties as well.
Getting a regular supply of tangerines from your local market nay not be something you are able to do consistently due to other pressing demands.
You may not need to bother about your regular supply of tangerines as you can now plant it at home in your backyard garden or in a flower pot.
How To Grow Your Own Tangerines
- Make sure you get a flowerpot with some holes at the bottom of the pot that will help in draining out water.
- Make use of some organic based soil and add some sand and small pebbles at the bottom of the pot to help with both ventilation and the drainage of water.
- You can then sow the tangerine seeds and make sure to cover the seeds well.
- Also make sure that your tangerine seeds get enough sunlight.
Take Good Care Of Your Plant
- Water your tangerine plant as soon as you notice that the soil is dry at about an inch of depth.
- Make sure to cut off withered and broken branches.
- You should add some fertilizer, one that is rich in zinc, magnesium and iron.
- Ensure that you take care not to damage your tangerines.
Now you can save your hard earned income and have yourself organic tangerines whenever you need them and in your own home.