Ladies, are you familiar that the guava leaves are the new internet miracle for hair growth? It thickens the hair and helps to the hair to grow much faster.
Well the reason for that is the guava leaves have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties that have made it a popular ingredient for maintaining scalp health . It is often used in hair rinses to treat scalp issues such as dandruff. It is also rich in B Vitamins and Vitamin C, which nourish the follicles and aid hair growth.
We have created a step by step and we hope it will help you to use the guava leaves proper and speed up your hair growth.
Things you need:
- A handful of guava leaves.
- 1 liter water
- A pot for boiling.
How to prepare it :
- Pour the water into the pot and place it on the stove. Bring the water to a boil.
- To the boiling water, add the guava leaves.
- Let the water boil for 20 minutes.
- Strain the liquid and let it cool.
How To use it:
- Wash and cleanse your hair with shampoo and skip conditioning.
- Once your hair is almost dry, section it and start applying the guava leaf solution.
- Massage the solution into your scalp for at least 10 minutes and ensure that all of your hair saturated with it.
- Pay extra attention to the roots and tips while you apply the solution.
- You can leave this solution on for up to 2 hours. Optionally, you can wrap your hair in a towel and sleep with the solution in your hair.
- Rinse the solution out of your hair with lukewarm water.
- Ensure that the solution has cooled down to room temperature before you start applying it to your hair.
- Do not rinse your hair with hot water as this will dry out your scalp and hair.