Does your lip hair embarrass you? Have you tried various expensive products to get rid of your lip hair, but were unsuccessful in getting a long term cure? It is not necessary to visit the parlor every time you need to get rid of your upper lip hair. There are certain home remedies that work wonders. Wondering what they are? Take a look
Lemon, Sugar And Water:
Here is another sugar remedy that works well:
- Squeeze two lemons and collect the juice in a bowl.
- Add some water and sugar and stir well until it becomes a thin paste.
- Once the paste is ready, apply it all over the upper lip.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
Yogurt, Gram Flour And Turmeric:
Yoghurt, besan and turmeric can be combined to form a smooth mixture.
- Take equal amounts of yoghurt, besan and turmeric in a bowl.
- Mix it well and massage the upper lip with this paste.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Rub it off.
- Wash with cold water.
Why go to a beauty parlour to remove hair from upper lip when you can get it done at home – without spending any money? Sugar waxing doesn’t even hurt as much as normal waxing does. It is a much smarter alternative.
- Four chamomile tea bags
- Two saucepans
- Two cups of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Glass bowl
- Take four chamomile tea bags and put them in a saucepan. Now pour some water in the saucepan and bring it to a boil. Once it has boiled, remove the saucepan from the heat. Let the tea bags steep for around 30 minutes. Throw the tea bags away and pour out only half a cup of tea.
- Now pour a cup of water into a sauce pan. Add some water to the chamomile tea you just extracted.
- Add some sugar and two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice. Stir well.
- Now heat the mixture till it boils. Let it boil for a couple of minutes. Wait till the colour turns a bit darker.
- Now you can remove the saucepan from the heat and transfer the mixture to a bowl. Let the sugar wax cool down. Don’t apply it on your skin when it’s hot.
- Use a popsicle stick to spread it over your upper lip. Then apply a waxing strip on it. Hold it for a few seconds and pull it off quickly. Make sure that you pull in the opposite direction of the hair growth.