Garlic is inevitable in the kitchen and in medicine; too, its application may be an alternative for many drugs.
Well, believe it or not, that does not stop its use.
We have singled out several ways of using garlic.
- Garlic as a remedy for pimples and blackheads
Add crushed garlic to masks and face lotions. However, the simplest way to eliminate acne and blackheads is rubbing a little garlic juice on inflamed parts of the skin. The outbreaks of pimples will dry quickly and disappear.
- Treatment for Athlete’s foot and foot fungus
Garlic has a powerful anti-fungal ingredient. The baths with garlic have gained special popularity: 10 cloves garlic for 1 liter of hot water. However, you can easily mix it with olive oil in ratio of 1: 1, and rub the affected skin area.
It’s recommends soaking your feet for 30 minutes in a foot bath full of “finely crushed cloves of garlic” to battle athlete’s foot and foot fungus.
- Remedy for Toothache
This has been a long time proven recipe: Place a small clove of garlic between the gums and inside the cheeks, on the tooth that hurts. The pain goes away quickly.
- Remove a thorn or splinter
A splinter will come out easily if you put on it a little chopped garlic, wrap with a bandage and leave it for an hour.
- If there is a crack on the glass.
The old and proven way: With a few cloves of garlic, rub the cracks with the juice. In any event, the crack will not propagate further.
WHY PUT GARLIC IN YOUR MOUTH?
- Garlic perfectly purifies the blood
- Stimulates appetite
- Protects against flu epidemics and other respiratory diseases
- Encourages the immunity incredibly
- It is useful against anemia
- For the treatment of chronic bronchitis
- It helps the kidneys and bladder
- Cleanses the skin