Watermelon is a fruit consumed for its scrumptious taste. It consists of a great deal of water and lots of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are useful to our health.
What you may not know about watermelon is that its seeds can also be utilized to our benefit.
Watermelon seeds are abundant in proteins and compounds that assist deal with various illness and diseases.
WATERMELON SEED TEA
Watermelon seeds are likewise abundant in citrulline, which is a compound with excellent antioxidant residential or commercial properties.
THE SEEDS OF WATERMELON HELP TO DILATE THE CAPILLARY WHICH IS BENEFICIAL TO TREAT:
– High blood pressure.
– Angina pectoris.
– They serve to get rid of stones in the kidneys.
OTHER ADVANTAGES WE CAN OBTAIN FROM WATERMELON SEEDS:.
– They serve to eliminate intestinal parasites.
– Work as a natural laxative.
– Effective diuretic action.
– Exceptional source of energy and antioxidants.
HOW TO PREPARE WATERMELON SEED TEA.
-2 liters of water.
-4 tablespoons of watermelon seeds.
1. The very first thing to do is to grind the 4 tablespoons of watermelon seeds.
2. At action 2, we put to boil the two liters of water and we include the currently ground seeds.
3. Lastly, let it boil for 15 minutes.
THE BEST WAYS TO USAGE.
Resulting tea will be consumed in the course of 2 days, taking a number of times a day. Following this, on the 3rd day we proceed to rest without tea. Lastly, after the rest you do at 3 days, you can begin the cycle again by drinking tea for 2 more days, preparing a new dosage with 2 liters of water and 4 tablespoons of ground watermelon seeds.